Save on Selling Fees until 15 April 2021
Register for Managed Payments between 1 April and 15 April 2021 and pay $0 Insertion Fees and Final Value Fees for all items listed and sold within the Promotion Period.
How to Make the Most of This Promotion
Read the Terms and Conditions below carefully and then click the Accept Offer button to confirm your participation.
When does the promotion run?
- To participate in this promotion, eligible sellers must click “Accept Offer” before 23:59 (AEST) on Thursday 15 April 2021 (“Acceptance Period”).
- This promotion runs between 00:01 on 1 April 2021 until 23:59 (AEST) on 15 April 2021 (“Promotion Period”).
- The promotion applies to items listed and sold by eligible sellers during the Promotion Period only after they have:
- Clicked “Accept Offer” during the Acceptance Period; and
- Validly registered for managed payments and have received confirmation from eBay of their registration during the Promotion Period.
Who is eligible for this promotion?
- Only sellers who are validly registered on www.ebay.com.au, whose country of residence is Australia and who receive an invitation to participate in the promotion via email or homepage banners, or have the promotion appearing in the ‘Promotional Offers’ section in their My eBay page are eligible for this promotion.
What is the promotion?
- The promotion entitles eligible sellers who have accepted the offer and registered for managed payments during the Promotion Period to pay no Insertion Fees or Final Value Fees for all sales listed and sold within the Promotion Period.
- Final Value Fees are the selling fees charged on sale of an item, calculated as a percentage of your total sale price plus a fixed fee per order.
- The promotion does not apply to fees for optional features or upgrades or any other fees that may be applicable. Learn more about eBay fees.
What exclusions apply?
- Sellers may be excluded from this promotion if their eBay account is subject to listing restrictions, suspended, restricted or made inactive or if they fall below eBay’s minimum performance standards prior to or during the Promotion Period.
- This promotion does not apply to the below categories:
- Websites & Businesses for Sale ( 11759 )
- Aircraft ( 63676 )
- Boats ( 26429 )
- Caravans, Motorhomes ( 32633 )
- Cars ( 29690 )
- Motorcycles ( 32073 )
- Trucks, Commercial Vehicles ( 6049 )
- Gift Cards ( 172009 )
- Real Estate ( 10542 )
- Services ( 316 )
- Flights ( 3253 )
- Tickets ( 1305 )
- Travel ( 3252 )
- The offer to participate in this promotion is not transferable or exchangeable.
- eBay’s User Agreement and other rules and policies continue to apply and are set out at: http://pages.ebay.com.au/help/policies/overview.html.
- eBay reserves the right to verify eligibility of sellers and listings to receive the promotional credit/discount. Persons who violate the terms of this promotion on eBay.com.au may not be eligible for future promotions/pricing trials on eBay.com.au.
- To the extent permitted by law, eBay is not liable for any injury, loss or damage of any nature whatsoever (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) which is suffered or sustained as a result of or in connection with receiving, taking or using the promotional credit/discount.
- Any tax liability arising as a result of accepting the promotional credit/discount or in relation to qualifying listings is the responsibility of the seller.
- eBay reserves the right to vary these Terms and Conditions at its reasonable discretion by publishing revised terms on eBay.com.au.
- These Terms and Conditions will be construed in accordance with, and governed exclusively by, the laws of the State of New South Wales. Each party hereto expressly consents to the exclusive jurisdiction of New South Wales.