$10 off Eligible Items with AfterPay on eBay
Terms and Conditions
- Acceptance . By using or attempting to use the redemption code for this offer, you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Offer Period. This offer will be available for as long as it is displayed by eBay at https://www.ebay.com.au for a limited time only (“Offer Period”). eBay reserves the right to cancel the offer at any time.
Conditions . The offer entitles you to $10 off the purchase price (excluding postage costs) on Eligible Items, when you spend $20+ and check out using Afterpay during the Offer Period. A maximum discount of $10 per transaction applies. Multiple items may be purchased in 1 transactions (up to a maximum of 10 items per transaction).
- 'Eligible Items' means all items listed at https://www.ebay.com.au where these terms and conditions are found, and the coupon redemption code AFTERPAY10 is displayed in the item listing.
- Redemption . To redeem this offer during the Offer Period, enter the redemption code AFTERPAY10 into the redemption code box during the checkout process. This code cannot be used in conjunction with any other eBay offer, coupon or voucher. Eligible Users can only use the redemption code 1 time during the Offer Period. The code is provided to You as an eBay User and the limitations on its usage apply on that basis even though you may have registered a number of different eBay User IDs.
- Afterpay Terms and Conditions. Use of Afterpay on eBay is subject to purchase eligibility and Afterpay approval. Afterpay Terms and Conditions apply.
- eBay rights. Without limiting other remedies and in addition to eBay’s rights under the User Agreement , eBay reserves the right to disallow or reverse a discount or prohibit access to this offer in circumstances where eBay believes:
- you have provided false information, conspired with others to gain an unfair advantage or have otherwise been involved in any way in manipulating, interfering or tampering with the conduct of this offer;
- a sale or purchase of any item as part of this offer has not been made in good faith, including where eBay considers that the buyer and seller may be related parties (such as family members or parties sharing the same dwelling); or
- buyers or sellers have engaged in collusive conduct or any other conduct which eBay considers unfair, fraudulent or untoward.