20% off Eligible Items, and an extra 2% off for eBay Plus Members
Terms and Conditions
- Acceptance. By using or attempting to use the redemption code for this offer, you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Offer Period. This offer is available from 10:00 AEST on 14 June 2021 and ends at 23:59 (AEST) on 27 June 2021 (“Offer Period”). eBay reserves the right to cancel the offer at any time.
- Eligibility. This offer is available to non-eBay Plus members and eBay Plus members as set out in the Conditions below. eBay Plus Terms and Conditions apply for eBay Plus members.
- Conditions. The offer entitles:
- non-eBay Plus members to 20% off; and
- eBay Plus members to a extra 2% off (total 22% off),
the pre-coupon purchase price (excluding postage costs) on Eligible Items listed on the eBay.com.au website during the Offer Period, with up to a maximum discount of $300 per transaction. Multiple items may be purchased in up to 5 transactions per person (up to a maximum of 10 items per transaction).
- “Eligible Items” means all items listed on eBay.com.au where these terms and conditions are found and the coupon redemption code PFYS20 for non-eBay Plus members and the coupon redemption code PEOFY22 for eBay Plus members is displayed in the item listing, and the item appears on the following page:
- Items listed in the following categories: Other (88433), Tickets (1305), Vintage Luggage & Travel Accs (183477), Coins (11116), Other Tickets, Travel (123416), Cars, Bikes, Boats (9800), Travel (3252),Flights (3253), Real Estate (10542), Services (316), Gift Cards & Vouchers (184609); and
- all items from the below sellers:
- you have provided false information, conspired with others to gain an unfair advantage or have otherwise been involved in any way in manipulating, interfering or tampering with the conduct of this offer;
- a sale or purchase of any item as part of this offer has not been made in good faith, including where eBay considers that the buyer and seller may be related parties (such as family members or parties sharing the same dwelling); or
- buyers or sellers have engaged in collusive conduct or any other conduct which eBay considers unfair, fraudulent or untoward.