- Postage is calculated based on size, weight and sometimes the senders location.
- Use your own packaging, eBay branded Australia Post packaging or Australia Post packaging.
- Save time and money on the price by printing your postage label at home from your My eBay account. Pop the label on the package and drop it in a post box.
- Printing your postage label from My eBay will automatically upload tracking information for you and your buyer.
- Consider signature on delivery and extra cover for valuable items.
Courier Pick Up
- Courier make parcel delivery easy.
- Easy to book online or by phone to arrange pick up and delivery.
- Check how much different couriers charge by visiting comparison sites like the ones listed below.
- For your convenience, many couriers allow you to drop the item off and they handle the rest.
Check out some of the providers recommended by eBay:
- Can't wait for a courier at home? Many services allow drop-off, much like Australia Post.
- Do you ship items regularly? Consider using a provider that links to your eBay account to manage your eBay sales.
- Most providers include a calculator on their website with 'real time' price shipping quotes.
- Always track items and share the tracking status with your buyer. If you are shipping a high value item, ask for in-store warranties.
- Local pick-up can is an option for items that are fragile, bulky, heavy or if you'd prefer not to send by post.
- Simply choose 'No postage: local pickup only' when listing your item.
- Do keep in mind that only offering local pickup may deter buyers who do not live near you.
- For convenience you can choose to accept 'cash on pick-up' in addition to your other payment options.