Multi-User Account Access
Multi-User Account Access enables your employees to perform selling activities on your behalf, without compromising the security of your eBay account.
What is Multi-User Account Access?
Multi-User Account Access enables you to grant access to employees or delegates to perform specific selling functions on your behalf. This provides both users - the seller and the employee - added security and privacy for their eBay account
Use Multi-User Account Access to give your employees permission to:
- List items - create and edit drafts and/or publish and revise listings on your behalf.
- View Orders - read-only access to the Orders tab in Seller Hub and/or permission to download Order reports.
- Do Research - conduct product and sales research using the Seller Hub Research tab (formerly known as Terapeak Research)
How to use Multi-User Account Access
You must be opted-in to Seller Hub to allow another user access to your account. If you are not yet opted-in, you can opt-in here.
- Go to My eBay > Summary > Account, and click Permissions under My Account to invite your users and grant them permissions.
- To invite a user, simply enter their full name, email address, and select the permissions you want to grant them
- Once you click Add user, they’ll receive an email invitation to accept and then will be granted access tote relevant tab in Seller Hub
- If the authorised user has an eBay account with the same email address, they will be taken to the eBay sign-in page when they accept your invitation.
- If the authorised user does not have an account with that email address, they will be taken to the Registration flow to create a new account.
- Your employees can then perform functions on your behalf, but they won’t have access to any other areas of your account
- We strongly recommend that an authorised user keeps a separate eBay account from a personal eBay account they may be using to buy and sell on eBay. This will help avoid potential confusion about the account they are using.
- There is no limit to the number of delegators and delegatees associated with any eBay account.
- Both the account owner and authorised user can manage their Multi-User Account Access invitations and permissions on the My eBay Account Settings page.