Fixed Price Listings
- You set the price, and buyers can purchase immediately with the ‘Buy It Now’ button.
- These are best used when you know the exact price you want for an item, or you have many items to sell in a multi-quantity or multi-variation listing.
- Buyers bid on your item, and it goes to the highest bidder when your listing ends.
- These are best used when you don’t have a price in mind, and there’s a chance of driving your final selling price higher with competition. This is also a great way to establish market value for items you’re unsure how to price.
- Optional Listing Upgrades (for additional fees):
- Add a Buy It Now price for buyers to skip the bidding and move to a purchase
- Set a reserve price - the minimum you’re willing to accept for the item.
- You can advertise on eBay with traditional classified ads. You state a price, and the buyer contacts you to handle the transaction personally. No bidding involved.
- Select Classified Ad in the Choose how you’d like to sell your item section of the standard listing form, to get started.
- You can create classified ads in these categories:
- Cars, Motorcycles and Vehicles (certain subcategories only)
- Business, Office & Industrial (certain sub-categories only)
- Holidays and Travel (accommodation subcategories only)