When you’re ready for a well-deserved break, there’s no need to end your listings. Just turn on your Store’s holiday setting to let customers know you’re away, and when you’ll be back. Buyers can still purchase your items, but you’ll manage your customers’ delivery expectations.
When you turn on Holiday Mode:
- Your listings show a message to let buyers know you’re on holiday
- You can choose to hide your fixed-price listings while you’re away
- You can display a message on your Store’s home page using default text, or your own customised message.
- Holiday settings remain on until you turn them off.
To activate Holiday Mode:
- Sign into your account and navigate to your Messages page
- Click Change Settings on the top right of the page.
You can also turn on an Out of Office response to let people who try to contact you know that you’re away.
NOTE: You’ll still pay normal fees (like subscriptions and listing fees) while your holiday settings are on.