Terms & Conditions
- When does the Promotion run?
- The Promotion runs from 17:30 (AEDT) on 1st April 2020 to 23:59 (AEDT) on 30th June 2020 ('Promotion Period').
- What is the Promotion?
- turn their eBay store into holiday mode for 14 days or more in a calendar month during the Promotion Period; and
- chose the option to hide their fixed price listings
will receive a refund for their Store subscription fees for that month.
Click here for more information on how to turn on holiday mode and hide all your fixed price listings.
- Who is eligible for this Promotion?
This promotion is available to business sellers who:
- are registered on www.ebay.com.au (the 'Site')
- have country of residence as Australia or New Zealand
- actively opt into the Promotion via the eBay Seller Centre or the link in the email sent to them by eBay by the last day of the relevant month during the Promotion Period; and
- have an eBay store subscription on the 1st of April 2020
- Promotion and Procedure
- Sellers must opt into the Promotion before the last day of the calendar month to be eligible for that month’s Store subscription fee credit.
- Sellers who successfully opt in and are eligible for the Promotion will be charged their monthly Store subscription fee as normal and receive a credit for that amount on their account within 30 days of them paying this fee.
- What is excluded?
- The Promotion only applies to Store subscription fees.
- The Promotion does not apply to Final Value Fees, Insertion fees, fees for optional features or services (including Feature Fees), international selling fees and any other fees set out at eBay.com.au, as varied from time to time.
- Sellers who change their Store subscription will not be eligible for a Store subscription fee credit during the month in which their subscription changes.
- Sellers and listings that contravene eBay's policies or do not otherwise comply with all of these Terms and Conditions are excluded.
- Sellers may be excluded from this promotion if their eBay account is subject to listing restrictions, suspended, restricted or made inactive or if their seller performance falls to Below Standard prior to or during the Promotion Period.
- This Promotion is linked to the User ID that is used to opt-in and cannot be transferred.
- eBay’s User Agreement and other rules and policies continue to apply.
- eBay reserves the right to verify the eligibility of sellers and listings to receive the Promotion. Sellers who violate the terms of this promotion on eBay.com.au may not be eligible for future promotions on eBay.com.au.
- To the extent permitted by law, eBay is not liable for any injury, loss or damage of any nature whatsoever (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) which is suffered or sustained as a result of or in connection with receiving, taking or using the Promotion.
- Any tax liability arising as a result of accepting the promotional credits/discounts or in relation to qualifying listings is the responsibility of the seller.
- eBay reserves the right to vary these Terms and Conditions at its reasonable discretion by publishing revised terms on ebay.com.au.
- This promotion is offered by eBay Marketplaces GmbH.