Use My eBay to track your buying and selling activity, message other eBay members, receive announcements and update your account information. Access My eBay via the link on the top right of most pages.
Select the Activity tab to view your recent eBay activity. Use the left hand menu to navigate to other sections to manage your selling activity, for example;
Use the Account tab to view or update your personal account information. You can also revise your communication and site preferences, as well as access the resolution centre and subscriptions. Review the information below for a complete list of options found under the Account tab.
- View emails that eBay sends to your customers after a transaction.
- Edit your automated questions and answers.
- Business sellers and/or Selling Manager Pro users can edit eBay emails.
- View your seller account summary.
- Edit your automatic payment method.
- View statements for eBay application subscriptions.
Use the Messages section of My eBay to communicate with other eBay members. You’ll also receive messages from eBay here.