Products that are available in different variations offer customers more choice, allowing them to select their preference of attributes, for example size, colour or style. Listing products with variations on eBay can save you time and reduce your listing fees. They can also improve your visibility in best match search results.
On eBay you can create listings with variations that offer multiple products in one listing. Customers can select options based on their preferences. Listings with variations are very common in categories such as fashion, home & garden and sporting.
Listing products with variations allow buyers to select an item with their preferred attributes like size and colour.
Listing product variations in one fixed price (Buy It Now) listing will reduce your insertion fees and your listing time. Plus, products with variations can improve your visibility in Best Match search results, because you have all sales concentrated in one listing and recent sales help determine your position.
Download the complete list of categories that support listings with variations.
1. Select your category. If the category allows variations, the option to list with variations will appear.
2. Select your variations from options shown, or create your own. You can select up to 5 variation details, with up to 60 products for each. Click on continue.
3. Specify the Item specifics that apply across all variations i.e brand, material or style. You can add up to 15 item specifics to help buyers to find your items easier.
4. Add photos. You can add up to 12 main photos plus another 12 photos for each variation, all for free.
5. Enter the price and quantity for each variation. You can also create listings with variations using eBay's API and other selling tools.