We’re not just guessing. We’ve talked with thousands of eBay shoppers to get the insights you need to win their confidence and deliver more delight.
1. Weave trust into everything you do
Make sure all of your efforts instill buyer confidence, from the product photos to answering customer inquiries. If shoppers don’t trust you, they won’t buy from you.
2. Adjust your handling times
The number one reason why shoppers abandon their carts on eBay is delivery speed. We’re living in the age of instant gratification, so compete aggressively. Commit to one-day or same-day handling and post quickly to win.
3. Avoid seller cancelled transactions
When a customer hits that Buy It Now button, they’re relying on you to carry out your end of the bargain. To make sure you don’t disappoint:
- Protect your inventory. Whether your items are stored in an extra bedroom or a 20,000 square foot warehouse, make sure your merchandise is protected so you can deliver what you’ve promised.
- Don’t double up. If you sell one-of-a kind items, don’t list them on multiple selling platforms. This is just a recipe for disaster.
- Use the out-of-stock option. If you sell multi-quantity items on eBay, use the out-of-stock option to avoid running out of product. It’s easy, and you can opt out at any time.
- Invest in an inventory management system. If you’re a high-volume seller using multiple selling platforms, streamline your operations with an inventory management solution that helps you keep accurate counts across all channels.
4. Use eBay labels to ship your items
When you use eBay labels
to create and print Australia Post shipping labels, you save time and money. You also give anxious customers the tools they need to track their item and relieve any delivery concerns.
5. Add polish with eBay branded shipping supplies
Nothing seals the deal and adds more delight than a beautifully packaged eBay shipment. We’ve made that easier than ever with eBay branded packaging. Use the high-quality boxes and tape to add polish to your packages. It’s one of the easiest ways we know to deliver more delight. Visit the store here.